Estimated Delivery Time : We will deliver your order within 3-5 business days.
Our Illuminating Mask is a carefully crafted skincare marvel, designed to revitalize your skin and reveal your inner radiance. Packed with a powerful blend of natural ingredients, including French green clay, calamine clay, jojoba, almond and apricot scrub, ashwagandha, green tea, turmeric, peppermint, grape seed, and rosemary, this mask is your go-to solution for a range of skin concerns.
French green clay and calamine clay work in harmony to draw out impurities and toxins, leaving your skin refreshed and glowing. Our gentle scrub, created from the goodness of almond, apricot, and jojoba, provides gentle exfoliation, removing dead skin cells and promoting a smoother complexion. With the healing properties of turmeric, this mask helps reduce the appearance of spots and blemishes, giving you a more even skin tone.The calming effect of green tea, the antibacterial properties of peppermint, and the soothing qualities of rosemary work together to control acne breakouts and calm irritated skin.Infused with ashwagandha and grapeseed, our mask promotes skin firmness and elasticity, providing a lifting and tightening effect.
Unveil your skin's true radiance and elevate your skincare game with our Illuminating Mask. It's time to embrace a more vibrant, youthful, and refreshed you.
- Instant skin lifting and tightening of pores.
- Provides smooth and glowing skin.
- Treats pigmentation and acne spots.
- Provides skin lightening effect.
- Instant glow and radiance.
- Removes tan and provides bridal glow.
How To Use
- Start with a clean face.
- Apply an even layer of the Illuminating Mask, avoiding the eye area.
- Evenly apply on face and neck
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Gently massage with water as you rinse off, using circular motions to maximize the exfoliation benefits.
- Pat your skin dry and follow with your regular skincare routine.
- Follow it up with a moisturizer
Recommended using weekly thrice for better results.
- Cetly acohol
- Olive oil
- French green clay
- Calamine clay
- Green tea
- Grape seed